Three Slots To Try And Beat The Play Cosmo Bonus

Three Slots To Try And Beat The Play Cosmo Bonus

One of the newer online casinos offering a big bonus on signup is Play Cosmo. New players can get a 200% first deposit bonus, up to £500. The wagering requirements are 20x deposit + bonus, so looking for low variance games with a small house edge is advised. Here are three slots that can be used to try and beat the Play Cosmo bonus.

Mermaid’s Millions

This is one of the older Microgaming slots that has stood the test of time. As the name suggests, it has an aquatic theme. It is loaded with features that can help you to hit a big win. These include free spins, wild symbols and a bonus game. It is possible to win up to 7,500x your line bet on any given spin.

The theoretical Return To Player (RTP) is 96.56%, which gives the casino a house edge of 3.44%. Couple this with the game’s low to medium variance and you have a good combination for beating a bonus. It’s recommended to play maximum lines and minimum stakes here.

Untamed: Giant Panda

This wildlife-themed slot does not use bet lines. There are 243 ways to win on each spin, as symbols merely need to appear adjacent to one another to combine. You will also benefit from wild symbols and a free spins bonus feature. Although the wins on this slot are not usually that big, they come fast and frequent which is ideal for completing wagering requirements. The RTP is 96.32%, leaving the casino with a house edge of 3.68%

Immortal Romance

This slot is particularly immersive, with a running storyline that unfolds as you play. Although that makes no difference to it’s value, it does at least offer some additional entertainment when trying to beat the bonus. It has a house edge of just 3.14% thanks to a generous 96.86% RTP%.

Wild symbols contribute to frequent winning spins, meaning that there is little in the way of barran runs. The free spins game is particularly rewarding, as four game characters will modify the bonus round, adding multipliers and other special features for bigger wins. This low variance game completes our shortlist.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *