What is matched betting?
Bookmakers have special offers for new and existing customers. To get an offer you usually have to place a qualifying bet.
With Matched Betting you place the bet with the bookmaker and lay the exact same bet at the exchange. You will more or less break even and qualify for a free bet.
Follow the same process again with the free bet to convert it into real cash.Find out more - For Free
Watch this video for a brief guide to matched betting
Make your first £50 for free
Searching for offers and checking how much profit you might make takes time - we do all of this for you.
We show you the best markets and calculate the ideal stakes. You make more profit.
Track your bets with spreedsheets? Not here. You can log your bets directly from our offer pages. It's quick and easy.
Our comprehensive information is constantly updated by our trading experts - with 30 years of industry experience.
Matched betting is not gambling!
It's easy to see why you'd think it was - but matched betting isn't gambling - it's exploiting bookmaker offers and the ability to bet both sides of an outcome.
All the earnings you make are tax free, and you aren't tied into our service - you can stop profiting from matched betting any time.Find out more >>
Matched betting has been featured in some of the top online publications
From the blog
Go Premium, Get More Offers, Make More Money
- Access over 180 welcome and reload offers
- Reload and MoneyBack Offers Updated Every Day by 11am
- Advanced Odds Matcher with 32 Bookmakers and 4 exchanges
- In-depth training on a range of matched betting strategies
- Save time with our advanced Odds Matcher with real-time updates
- Forget spreadsheets, the bet tracker does it all for you in just a few clicks
- Customer support from 8 till late every day
- No Contract required, cancel anytime
Make at least £50 with no cost or obligation
Premium - Pay Monthly
Advanced tools at a fraction of the profit you'll make
Premium - Pay Yearly
The most affordable way to access our platform
All of our packages include the same advanced tools (The free trial is limited to specific offers).