Matched Betting Calculator
We are making this matched betting calculator available free of charge and you can use it to work out the ideal lay stakes on your matched bets whether placing a qualifying bet in order to earn free bets later or to lock in a profit when using your free bets.
Use the betting calculator to work out how much to lay off against a bet made with a bookmaker. This free betting calculator is one of the most important tools in matched betting and is used to ensure you make the same profit or loss whatever the outcome.
The free bet calculator features a drop down with three options:
- Normal Bet – used when placing a qualifying bet or when placing an arb.
- Freebet – used when placing a free bet where the stake is not returned.
- Bonus – used when placing a free bet or bonus where the stake is returned.
Our free matched betting calculator provides added functionality with four advanced modes:
- Normal – default setting used to calculate the same profit or loss whatever the outcome
- Overlay – used to calculate the lay amount required to finish level on the exchange after commission when wanting to bias the win/loss with the bookmaker.
- Underlay – used to calculate the lay amount required to finish level with the bookmaker when wanting to bias the win/loss with the exchange.
- Custom – used to calculate the various outcomes when entering your own lay values.
HOW TO USE THE MATCHED BETTING CALCULATOR FOR QUALIFYING BETS AND ARBS
- Select “Normal Bet” from the drop down menu
- Enter the “Back Odds” available with the bookmaker
- Enter the “Back Stake” to be placed with the bookmaker
- Enter the “Back Commission %” if applicable
- Enter the “Lay Odds” available on the exchange
- Enter the “Lay Commission %” on the exchange
Odds changes are shown on the calculator and new values will be calculated by clicking on the icon.
The bet calculator will display the amount to lay on the betting exchange eg “You could Lay £10.26”.
The profit or loss for each outcome is displayed in the relevant Back and Lay sections.
HOW TO USE THE TOOL AS A FREE BET CALCULATOR
Calculate the ideal lay stake to lock in a profit from your free bet or bonus, ensuring you make the same amount whatever the outcome.
Simply choose “Freebet” (stake not returned) from the drop down menu or “Bonus” (stake returned) and follow the steps above.
The bets calculator will display the amount to lay on the betting exchange eg “You could Lay £10.26”.
The profit for each outcome is displayed in the relevant Back and Lay sections.
EXTRA MATCHED BETTING CALCULATOR FEATURES WHEN YOU GO PREMIUM
Sign up to Premium to enjoy the high powered features of our state of the art betting odds calculator. In addition to the features above, the Premium version of our unique matched betting calculator includes the following built in functionality:
- Bonus on win – used when a bonus is awarded for backing a winner and allows users to set the expected bonus retention after rollover.
- Bonus on loss – used when a bonus is awarded for backing a loser and allows users to set the expected bonus retention after rollover.
- Freebet on win – used when a free bet is awarded for backing a winner and allows users to set the expected free bet retention.
- Freebet on loss – used when a free bet is awarded for backing a loser and allows users to set the expected free bet retention.
- Freebet with freebet on win – used when the free bet will qualify for another free bet and allows users to set the expected free bet retention.
- Enhanced odds as freebets – used to arb enhanced odds offers when extra winnings are paid as free bets.
- Add partial lay – used to calculate new lay amount for part matched bets.
Premium subscribers have access to detailed guides for all the sign up offers from UK licensed bookmakers plus existing customer offers, casino and bingo offers which can be used to make regular profits every month.
Support is on hand daily, and Premium members have access to their own private section of the forum. The Information Centre contains loads of helpful articles covering all aspects of matched betting and how to use our matched betting tools.
MATCHED BETTING CALCULATOR AND BESPOKE MATCHED BETTING TOOLS
The Premium matched betting calculator is unparalleled as it does the job of a number of matched betting tools and complements the fabulous tools designed and developed in house.
- Odds Matcher – finds the best bets to match and integrates with the bet calculator.
- Bet Tracker – logs bets and keeps a record of your matched betting profits.
- Acca Backers – generates accumulator bets in accordance with the terms of each acca insurance offer.
- Offer Calendar – quickly find the best offers to use each day.
Let MatchedBets teach you how to make money from free bets and betting offers. Try matched betting free with our no obligation trial featuring three betting offers worth up to £50 profit or get immediate access to the full site by signing up for Premium.