We will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent. However, in order for us to provide our service and to protect the interests of our users, we may, in rare occurrences, share parts of your information with third parties as described in section 4.
We may occasionally link to third party websites from pages on websites operated by ABC Betting Limited. Users who use these third party websites are advised to read the privacy policies provided by these third parties before submitting any personal data. ABC Betting Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for privacy misuse from these third party websites.
2.0 The information that we collect
2.1 You may provide us with information about yourself when you subscribe to our services, register as a member or affiliate of our websites, enter one of our competitions, contact support or participate in online surveys, social media, forum or Discord discussions. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, address, paypal email address, personal photographs, age, gender and interests.
2.2 We may also collect data in regards to when and how you visit our websites and services. This information includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the country of access, browser type, device type, operating systems, time zones, the URL’s and search terms you have used to reach our sites and your behaviour while active on our sites such as the pages you visit, length of time on those pages, where you click on our pages and the method used to navigate away from pages. We may use third party services which have their own privacy policies in order to gain this information.
3.0 How we use this information
We may use the data we collect and receive from you for the following reasons:
- 3.1 To send you updates and announcements for the products and services which you have subscribed to.
- 3.2 To address questions and queries you have raised via our support channels.
- 3.3 To send you information about products or services which we believe may be of interest to you. These may be our own products or from third parties.
- 3.4 To allow you to participate in customer surveys, polls and for other general research practices to enable us to gain more insight to our users and improve our service.
- 3.5 We use Google Analytics, Google Search console and Kissmetrics to analyse traffic data to and from our websites. This data gives us a better understanding of how our visitors behave on our websites as well as how they arrive and depart our websites. Please visit their websites to view their individual privacy policies.
- 3.6 To allow us to improve our service regarding site safety & security and to improve the user experience of our websites.
- 3.7 Any posts which are made on our forums may be visible to the public, search engines, non-members and third parties. Information posted on these forums may influence how we run and adapt our services. We may also use quotes and screenshots of these posts for testimonials and marketing.
- 3.8 To allow us to resolve payment and account queries and subscription changes.
4.0 Who has access to the data?
4.1 The data collected may be accessible by employees of ABC Betting Limited for the purpose of carrying out tasks outlined in section 2.0.
4.2 We work with third party payment providers such as PayPal and Clickbank which process payments to and from our members. These payment providers have their own privacy policies which are available via paypal.com and clickbank.com.
4.3 In rare circumstances, we may have to, by law, share your information when complying with law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities.
5.0 Your rights
5.1 You have the right to request what personal information of yours is held by ABC Betting Limited. Please email [email protected] to request this information.
5.2 You have the right to request your personal information which is held by ABC Betting Limited to be removed or updated at any time. Please email [email protected] to make this request.
5.3 You have the right to opt out of marketing communications. We may, on occasion, still have to contact you with important information about your account and updates which may impact your yourself or your account should you hold one with us. To opt out of email communications, use the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘update preferences’ links in the footer of the received emails or email [email protected] Subscription preferences will be updated automatically when using the links in our emails. If you unsubscribe from an individual email group or all lists, your details may still be held on file. To completely remove your personal data from our stored files, please see section 5.2.
6.0 Storage of data
6.1 The data which we collect may be stored on our own databases and by third party services which we use to manage and process the data. These include, but are not limited to, email service providers, payment providers and third party applications which we use to run and maintain our websites.
6.2 The data which we collect may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to third party service providers. We comply with all applicable laws when doing so.
8.0 Affiliate disclaimer
ABC Betting Ltd provides information on gaming offers as well as reviews of operators and the promotions which they offer. To direct users to the correct landing pages for these offers and to provide more information, we provide links to external sites. In some circumstances, we may receive commissions or set payments from third parties for featuring associated brands or products on our websites or for providing them with traffic or customers. We are independently owned and all of the information we provide on third party products or services are opinions of our own.