How does Pay by Phone Bill Payment Method Work?
December 23, 2020
Top online casinos and betting sites offer various banking methods to help players process their deposits and withdrawals securely. Since not all regions/countries have all the payment options, the casinos try and include as many different options as they can. This way, they help their users from all regions to make transactions conveniently.
One such payment method that is currently gaining prominence in the online casino world is Pay by Phone bill method.
So, what is the Pay by Phone bill method and how does it work? Keep reading to know all about it!
Basics of Pay by Phone Bill Method
Through the Pay by Phone bill method, users can make only deposits into their casino account. The method basically lets you use the money from your prepaid balance to make the deposits. The prepaid balance is associated with the phone number that you have registered at the casino. Alternatively, if you have a postpaid number, the deposited amount is reflected in your monthly phone bill.
Online casinos offering the players Pay by Phone bill deposit method are termed as Pay by Phone casinos. The casinos first ensure that the registered number is working and is regularly used. So, make sure you have entered a properly working phone number.
How does the Pay by Phone Bill method actually work?
This method makes use of different applications associated with different mobile networks. To use this method,
- first register at any of the Pay by Phone bill casino
- next, go to the site’s payment page and select any Pay by Phone bill app
- here, enter the amount that you wish to deposit
- next, add the mobile number associated with the app
- a code will be sent to that phone number
- enter this code onto the casino’s transaction page
- if it’s valid, the deposit will be made and a confirmation will be sent to the same number
What are the Different Applications to use on Pay by Phone Bill Method?
As of now, there are only a few applications associated with the Pay by Phone bill method. These include:
- Boku: Boku application is one of the most popular methods currently in use to process deposits at the online casinos. The application works in various regions of the UK, USA and Asia. Furthermore, we suggest you check the mobile networks associated with the Boku before proceeding to use it. This is because not all networks are supported by this app.
- ApplePay: ApplePay application is meant for iOS devices like iPhone, Apple watches and iPad. This app requires you to enter your credit/debit card info which it stores. Later, it uses this information while making deposits at the casinos. Furthermore, this method also offers you a withdrawal method which is missing in other Pay by Phone bill methods.
Apart from these two prominent Pay by Phone bill methods, users also have options like Zimpler, Payforit and Siru Mobile.
Pay by Phone bill method is a quick transaction option that comes with minimum to no processing fees. Hence, we suggest punters try this option for its amazing benefits.